Monday 1 April 2013

To be Happy in Every Moment

I'm just probably going to randomly post anything about my Seoul trip in the coming posts ..

This is also as random as it can be...what happens to me last weekend!!

On Saturday, I was supposed to visit a friend in hospital, and was so confident to say I will come in the morning and I know how to go there, parking etc...

Alas, when I arrived at the 7th Floor, looking at the name of the ward and even asking the nurse, I just realised that I actually went to the wrong hospital!! ^____^ tsk tskk..rasa nak menangis ada, tapi control ayu dan berlalu pergi meninggalkan nurse yang terpinga-pinga haha

And on Sunday, me and my sister have the appointment with the house agent. We were there probably in 1 hour, hati meronta-ronta nak balik sebab hari tersangat panas....so as it was only 1 pm, we grab our lunch, and our plan to go and see Putrajaya Hot Air Ballon went into smoke... We just can't bear the weather to go there at that kind of heat. So after sending our cousin around UM, we head back home..

And since I feel like I have to write and study about my next trip, I feel that I need to be out of my home..telling myself that I can't take any nap, kerana bila dah tidur tengah hari akan mengada-ngada sampai ke hujung petang :)

So I went to get a haircut and since I have the Coffee Bean voucher that ends in two more days I think that it's best to use it anyway..oh yeah, misi mencari ATM gagal di tiga tempat..asyik keluar through MEPS, so tabahkan hati nak cari ATM CIMB jua..tapi akhirnya gagal..haha..sampai yg dekat Shell pun rosak..so pandai-pandai la pergi kedai gunting rambut dan tanya dulu brp kos nya dan bagi tau org kedai yg saya hanya ada cash..since ada lagi duit lebih, tujuan ke Coffee Bean di teruskan..

Dah sampai, orang yang ambil order semangat suruh cuba ice blended yg baru..dan saya gatal menambah 1 cheesecake kerana terlalu suka hati dgn haircut yg baru ..haha.. mana nak tau, jumlah semua terlebih RM1.90 dari cash yang ada..tergagap-gagap bagi tahu orang cashier itu saya hanya ada cash sebanyak RM15 saja,,dan dgn baik hatinya dia bagi tahu yang RM1.90 tuh dia belanja..haha..it was really funny, like seriuosly, if there is someone behind me, she probably going to say 'ceh, org ni nak minum Coffee Bean, tapi tak ada duit' hehs..itulah terima kasih org Coffee Bean yg baik hati belanja saya RM1.90 itu..jasa mu dikenang haha..
kek suka hati yang dipilih ^_^, gambar ambil dri org lain sbb malu nak ambil gmbr sendiri

No comments:

Post a Comment