Friday 29 March 2013

How life change and how you can change the world

I find it is weird to be back to the old place.
The place that where I start everything..
The place that you believe can makes dream come true, then one fine day you make mistakes,

For them,you did not try hard enough,
For them it is so embarrassing, to say that I was one of their family..

So I gather all my strength to walk, to get up and to look in the sky again..

It was not a small journey..
It was full of telling myself that everything will be okay..
I gather my will to smile, and to believe, that the world is not the end,
For someday, it will be rainbow all over again....

For all the memories I made, I was ask to come back...
To pretend that it never happen, it was just a memory..
To someone, it was just something you get over with

For me, it was a learning to get up,to tell my heart to believe, that one day, it was not about me, 
It was about my courage, to believe that for someone who is half blind, the world is such a happy place to lives in, and for that I will keep moving, 
I will keep believing that the world will gives everything that I dream to be in this small world I live in :) Insyallah

 


No comments:

Post a Comment