Sunday 7 April 2013

A seconds could change the course of life :)

When a decision in seconds to try a new things, change a whole new perspective of life..

It starts with my 'why not' motto..or what the h**l anyways, just do it..

Then you try to be different,
To try to take the extra effort..

After the whole process, you feel so special and wants to reward you own self..

I never thought that in seconds I told myself  'What the h**l!!" just say it.

I still remember, how I told the crew, I want to do it..and the sheer jumpiness of my friends face as if saying:Are you sureeee?? Are you crazy??..and I remember I told myself, just do it..just say yes!!

And I'm glad I did not back out..I did not hesitate..I did not say I give up..

Because at the end, even it is only for a second, I was not the same person anymore....

Because I was now the girl who makes the decision to be different, to be bold, to let it go, to understand that its cool to be different and be crazy sometimes and the most important thing is.......

I HAVE BECOME THE PERSON WHO FINALLY LISTEN TO HER OWN GUT...

^___________________^

Its funny, its life..it might not be perfect, but it feels so good!!

So here, kudos to myself, to the new me, to the decision I make

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrjwOvDl1k

No comments:

Post a Comment