Monday 29 April 2013

5th of May ..the day of beginning or the end of history

 So in less than 6 days, Malaysians will vote for her future...the day of something to a lot of people ..
And for me this is going to be my 1st time voting for the polls..

While I guess I'm quite excited ,there's probably a lot of people who can't sleep and do everything else..

So who's going to be the next Prime Minister is in everyone's game..if you read Utusan or Harakah, best bet is you would have thought everyone could have the same opportunity to win. .

My take..
For whoever win will bring Malaysia to be the best country to live in regardless of race and religion...and not just take the development as to built the biggest building we could ever made..but to embrace it as a whole..that it needs to be in the same length of us, the human being and nature surrounding us..

And the most important deep in my heart,  I hope we stop calling ourselves according to our color..and not just say it loud but really respect each other in everything we do day in day out..

And this includes to stop calling all non Malaysian with derogatory remarks..They have the right to come here. .at the end of the day,  whose land is this anyway. .is it really ours? Or wasn't it borrowed from god to us??

While having all this thought and so much more I believe on that day itself I probably will cry..for the reasons that I hope it will be..

No comments:

Post a Comment