Thursday 15 December 2016

Thirty three of lifes. Will I have another one?

Oh 33.. and December, here you come again :).. Cant believe how slow I'm blogging right now. Just say that my 2016 was full of hopes and some are crushed and then some are great one.

Cant believe by looking at the number. But now I'm just thankful I'm still here. Not sure if I have the time next year, next day or next month?

I've been thinking and I guess this is how you can motivate yourself. 

Think about the time you have left.

Will you have regret or will you be happy?

Can I have more stories? Can I have more happiness?

Dear life, dear Allah, guide me to the best place and guide me to be the best human being and of course, guide me to Jannah. :)

I'm not perfect but I'm learning to let it go. Learn and love. Be happy, Munirah. 

Be happy everyone :)

Xoxo..Writing in the diary today..2017=> Mekah, Amsterdam, Iceland, Rm100ribu dan kawin??? haah ;p Xox,

Munirah Khadri

No comments:

Post a Comment