Thursday 19 June 2014

Why I took the pictures

Copy paste from an email I sent to someone on 17/12/2013....

Hi..

Thanks for the early reply.I don't really have anything in mind, just this is kinda a dream sort of thing. I'm going to be 30 years old this December. 
I have a weird background of life. I was born with blind in one eye and that have make me living in a cage sort of.

I always think I'm not beautiful and pretty enough in front of camera. Since young being in front of camera scares me. I was scared people to look at the pictures and say I make their pictures look weird.
Or just looking at it and asking me a lot about my conditions.
But growing up, opening up to a lot of people and travelling have changed me. I realise that what outside didn't make the person. What is inside that matter.

So this, taking a potrait picture is one of my wishlist before I turn 30 years old.
I want to compensate the time I run away from being in front of camera & for once be brave enough to accept my disability.
For once I want a beautiful picture where I bravely look at the lenses and said Im ready, and smile..

Yeah, this is my story.Sorry for the long paragraphs and all :). This is my first time doing this & it all starts with a dream & a wish.Please let me know if you have any idea.
Thank you!!!!!..oh, by the way, if December your time is already full, I'm ok in January too.


Rgds,
Munirah Khadri


and guys...that is the reason why I took all this picture ^_^
Btw, it was not the same person who took this picture & the one I send my email above :)

4 comments:

  1. "what outside didn't make the person. What is inside that matter" Yeaah!! .. you're beautiful as you are..! ..more HQ pics from the photography pleazzzz...tak sabo nak tgk.! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @nisha haha xmo tunjuk malu..haha 😉yg pose comel ala junsu je aku tunjuk hehe ..thanks beb..nnti ko je jdi pgtapher aku pulak..boleh aku posing puas2 haaha

      Delete
    2. bole je...ko pose la mcm mane pun..nak buat duckbutt cam junsu pun bole...ahahah..ala2 no reason ke..kasi lentikkk..ahahha

      Delete
  2. Waaahh who you exchanged the email with..nani dok pk junsu. Kekek.. I like the pictures of yours! Take more pictures plss! ;D anywayy lets gather2 lagi...makan pizza kat rumah kak munie hehe

    ReplyDelete