Friday 20 July 2018

A letter to myself Jun 2018

Dear Munirah,

Im not sure when will you read this again...but here I am wanted to tell how you have been thru so much. Achieved so much.

It might not all the dreams that you hope for. But it still a long way train of hope that u've been riding this whole time.

Going to matriks in Penang. The 1st one in family to go out, to live on your own. Going to usm, going to the university that you've hope before. To get in the accounting program which you really want to study at. Going to Canada, the country that was so far, at first you thought you can only dream of.  Meeting up new friends, meeting up the new adventurea. Believing on yourself. Believing that you can go thru this.

Graduate in the degree that you want. With the result that you want. Went to the company that you want. The big company that gives you the salary that you want. Tho I remember the stuff that happened in between. I remember the interview they asked about the eyes of mine. I remember crying all the way to home and until I have to tell myseld to go out and try again.

I remember the dreams I told. I remember how excited I was in my 1st big job. I remember to believe in myself. I remember the dreams that I can achieve.

I remember the 1st car. The blue one. I remember I put the dreams in my big drawing on the book. I remember that I put the model, the color of the car. I remember being so proud to drive it on.

Then the house. I remember how I want to buy my own house before I turn 30. I remember i
I want it so bad that I save huge amount of money in a bank. I remember trying so hard to do everything so that I can have the house before I turn 30.

Dear Munirah,

You achieved so much. You have gained so much.

Remember that.

Believe in yourself that you can do this again in 30years more of life.

Remember that all dreams can come true. That you are strong. You can get thru this. Remember that Munirah.

Xoxo

Fighting 💪💪💪

No comments:

Post a Comment