Thursday 18 April 2013

Jackal is Coming

Date :Saturday 13th April
Place: GSC Cinema

Wonder if many people have watch it :)..well in KL it only shown in 3 cinemas or probably only for GSC ..

So for the 1st time, I watch with so many people, or actually because we book the ticket for 20 of us and luckily everyone make it in time..
The poster is so tempting for us to start posing for camera :)

So my rate for the movie. .

I would give it 2.5 star..I love ji hyo and I love jaejoong..but the script is making the stories to go in circles. I was kinda hope they will have a surprise ending like most of the k movie I've seen, but it was none..seems they want to make it funny in a second then they move to being sad and serious suddenly..pffftttt..can I just say the best part of the movie is actually the last 2 min of the movie, where ji hyo being so tough bad ass assassin and Jaejoong be the ever cool top artist..like seriously mr director, the scene was so jarring with each other that I dont see the point of the story..there are times when i thought I'm seeing JJ photoshoot than a movie..hopefully they will have awesome project ahead coz I seriously love these two amazing people ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment