Saturday 20 April 2013

My Note of Life in A Day

What I've written in my diary.......

19042013

It's hard, it ain't easy..
I don't feel right..
I'm not happy...
I feel tired....
I can't fake my smile..
I don't want to speak with anyone..
I feel everything is so far away..


Dear Munirah,

To say that the world is great and forever happiness in life is under statement..
It is a good day..
As you have tried...

You try to see the diffrent views of the difficult things in life..
You try to laugh even its hard..
You try to talk even you want to cry..
You try to smile even though it's hurt so much..

For all that matters, that you believe, in future that all you want is happiness..

I want to be happy, I want to achieve all my dreams, and for that , congratulations on making through the day..

Xoxo,

My dear self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment