Wednesday 27 February 2013

Paris..Travel to see

When I talk about my dream to travel to Europe, someone told me that Eiffel Tower is just nothing other than besi buruk yang besar, and says that I should not bother to spend time there, so my reply to the statement was just saying the obvious reply I could think of ie: 'Really?? Hehs..

So is it really that boring??

How it can be boring if you are looking at all this gorgeous pictures?? (took this from pinterest)

My take in life about travelling is really, is not about going to the places and just see, but you need to understand why it was there, 
it is about understanding that how much the diffrence in that diffrent place of yours, that at the end of the day, we are all human being living in this wonderful world ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment