Wednesday 20 February 2013

March#

For some reason, it felt like this  coming month will be my busiest month ever! { ceh, bru jer bln 3, entah bulan 4, 5, 6 dan seterusnya akan pengsan }=.=
Seoul on 3rd March until 10th, changing department effective 1st March, dan hantar document utk rumah latest on early March too!
Pengsan!!
And i actually have many thoughts too...new experience? Going back to the old place, the place that I've starts everything, yet when there is one mistake, they kick you out, and now they want me to come back!!!

So much, in the phrase'You have bad attitude' going ...

Anyway, I just hope going to Seoul will let me find a new me, a new spirit, a new perspective of life..InsyaAllah


the book that I'm reading now while in LRT ^^, itu jelah masa yg ada nk membaca, ke nak tunjuk rajin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment