Tuesday 5 February 2013

Introduction Part II

Ok..

so last year was a year of questioning my life, my reason, my future so forth..

And yet, I dont think I have all the anwers, but I realise I need to start with something..

So I've made DeCahaya Travel in Facebook .. the reason its already written in my diary in year 2005 that one day I will open my own Travel agency :), Proud i should say..I never realised that I do want to do something in my life worth to be acknowledge by others ..

But since I didnt know how to do it, how to start etc, I've read a lot of blogs and it hit me that there is a lot of people read and write a blog ..oh yeah, I've feel that I've been living under the rocks.. ^_^, i do have Xanga account before, yet I cant remember the username and password lol..

So here is the 1st entry to start the 2nd chapter of my life.....♥♥

I'm contemplate to choose to write in English or Bahasa , but since I dont like how people mixing up the language aka Manglish to the extent, I feels it kind embarassing to read, I choose to write in English more, but of course my grammar will never be perfect ^_^. And if there is the needs to mix both the language together, I hope I do justice to the both language..so here it is.. to the next great chapter of my life ♥
The great view from my office#Dataran Merdeka..

No comments:

Post a Comment