Tuesday 12 February 2013

Country that I've been to..


Since, I'm looking to do a travel blog, and almost all the blogs that I've read will have the list of countries that they had visited, so here I am with my not so much list of countries ^_^

2003-UK~ Chester, London
2004/2005-Canada ~ Toronto, Quebec,Vancouver
2009-Bandung
Singapore (4 or 5 times. Already becomes my yearly visit since 2010)
2010-Hong Kong/Shenzhen
2011-Krabi/Phuket
2012-Tokyo
2012-Jakarta

And for Malaysia, I think Ive been to all states except Sarawak..one of the goal this year. Must go see Kuching, and eat lots of kek lapis :)

And I still remember that we use the old school camera in UK,Canada..the one with the rolling film..how time flies, I really need to find time to go through all my bucket of stuffs to find  all the pictures ^^, and yes even for Canada, I remember everything is in Friendster, there is no Facebook at that time..and now I cant even remember the passwords and how it looks like..oh well..

Motto tahun ini:ambil sebanyak gambar yg boleh, sebodoh mana yg mungkin, dan bukukan didalam album gambar dgn baik ^_^..

No comments:

Post a Comment