Sunday 10 February 2013

Canada

Could you start from something to achieve anything??

Its 12.45 am and I just feel that I need to let it out..Having overwhelmed by so many things..my life, my business that I've dream to do, my future that I want to be, the things that I want to own, and so many forth..

So many times, I heard people will said the 'person' can do this and that because she's the daughter of datuk and datin, she have money since she's born and so forth..

My inner feeling would probably have felt the same thing over and over again, and that's why I have doubt..Could I become something from nothing?
Could I buy something worth millions from nothing?
Could I dream a bigger things, a bigger dreams , while I' m nothing??

A question which I probably have inside of me for so many times, for so many reasons when I  have doubt about myself, for everything I give reasons when I failed...was it??
It is not a statement that I believe in my heart, yet I allowed it to be in my head for so long, for so many times..

And yes and this moment of time, I open my Canada album and I realizad, I've achieved something that not many have be able to do the same thing as me..to say that I' m unique is probably quite far fetched, :), but now I realised, that all the experience I've had, that I have go through, no one can duplicate it in their life, and that person now is Me, no one can take this away..


Travelling all by myself to the other side of the world, not knowing what going to happen in front of me, 
Being the only Malaysian, Malay and Muslim in the place that I only see in TV, too foreign, too diffrent from a place I called home,
Being brave to say goodbye to everyone I know at home, and saying hi to strangers that I meet,
I laugh, I cry, I smile, I jump, I see, I touch about ..
So many things, 
AND I LEARN 
That life will give everything that you have dream, only if only you believe you will ACHIEVE it some day,
So yes, to my dear self, dream big, dream always, dream all the beautiful things in life because you deserve it more than you believe it.♥♥
Xoxo...Munirah Khadri 


No comments:

Post a Comment