Sunday 29 June 2014

Why I admire Kim Junsu of JYJ

How it started ^_^
Yes, I was bored. Literally. Watch KBS and saw Song Joong Ki in Music Bank and I was like 'Oh, this guy is so cuteeee' :p
So it happens I accidentally watch 1 episode of Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKKS) and I was like, oh Joong Ki is in this drama..wonder how he act..And I remember that instead of just 1 episode, I sit and watch probably all the episode reruns of the week. And I was hook!!! Lol..and so I opens youtube & I google about the show and the rest is history..

Not just the story, I falls in love with the OST. So I just feel interested to know about them & I remember my sister who saw me watching SKKS in my PC said 'Eh, that is Park Yuchun from DBSK' and I'm like, "WHO???' haha..And she was like'You don't know about them? You know Mirotic?? Lol..I'm still confused until I google it in youtube and was like..'ohhh, this group....Wait, that is that Park Yuchun?The one in SKKS? haha..that is how Im so noob in all this about Kpop at that time. 
So I google & Youtube become my friend because, I just so interested with Park Yuchun at that time, but somehow, my mind is stuck with this song and the voice..


It was just diffrent from the voices of singers that I heard before..so I was intrigued and pursued my youtube searching ..and I found this...my eyes glued to Junsu & his voice in this song..
and google with youtube let me found this...

and THIS!!! lol..I'm so hooked & mesmerized with his voice ^_^


And I happen to found this!! You will surely found this if you google Junsu's name





Lol, I remember I was like, is it the same person? The person who sings all the song, who have that amazing voice & this awkward funny guy??lol..yeah..I was like, this Kim Junsu have weird diffrent kind of funny & sensitive vibe that I can connect with ^_^.

But it so happen that I saw & read about the lawsuit. I remember while watching SKKS and all Junsu's old video, my sister told me'Why you like them after they break up? They are finished..' And I was really suprised....

Suprised as I didnt know anything about kpop and all..For me,the korean entertainment for me is just abou t  the drama, listen to some ost & that's all.

But then as I read more and more about the lawsuit from blogs & forum, ---> you can read the simplified version here (JYJ Lawsuit ), my admiration to Kim Junsu, Park Yuchun & Kim Jaejoong grows day by day. How could a singer was not allowed to sing just because they filed a lawsuit? How could someone use their power and money to justified their actions just because they want it to?
That is how my feeling at that time and until now, since Junsu & JYJ was not allowed to sings in the national TV, I was mad and angry.
Angry as to think that Junsu was not allowed to show his talent & his voice just because someone who have more power & money is allowed to use it.

And now in year 2014, after almost 4 years, it seems that there is still no light in the tunnel. Hopefully their comeback in July 2014 will brings something for fans to cheer on. Yes, they are still strong, I believe among all the three, Junsu are the one who seems far from the public tv as he was more in musical, but I truly believe true art will always be the winner, The one who never gives up will always find the way to be strong. And that is why I know I will always be the fan of Kim Junsu & Yuchun & Jaejoong, as they are my inspiration to live my life in my own way. To forever pursue my own dream & live happily.

Just before I end my writing here, I just want to show a couple more vids of the awesome Kim Junsu :)..haha..coz there are a lot of video in Youtube, so here it is among my favourite, the one he sang in Mozart, which I think the lyrics really meant a lot in his life. Also my fav dance number, Fever and my favourite OST from Scent of Women ^_^, You are So Beautiful ..(I replay this song hundred times when it 1st come out~ dreamily imagine Junsu sings it to me Lol)





So yeah there it is, my short & quite simple write up about Kim Junsu ^_^, I really hope I can write more, but the time is killing me haha... but since the introduction is here, I can't wait to write more stuffs, more insightful news about Junsu & JYJ ^_^, fingers crossed you will see it more in my future post..


Xoxo-me , myself Munirah Khadri

No comments:

Post a Comment