Thursday 26 June 2014

On the matter of loneliness

I don't think I have many friends. Not trying to be negative, but I don't think I make friends with a lot of people when I'm in school haha..I guess I spend hating myself at that time that I forgot that there are real people around me.

When people said they have reunions, dinner & such I do get that little feeling. What if I was diffrent at that time. Again I wonder if I have diffrent kind of life around me. ^_^

But regardless of this, I hope somewhere, someone remembers about me.
That the most important thing I hope someone pray for me when I'm gone.
I hope a lot of people come to see me on that final day.
I would be happy.

If someone said that I changed their lives to be better I guess I can die happily.

That is my ultimate dream. I don't think I have a lot of times left in this world, so I just want to live happily and I hope I made others happy too ^_^. For the loneliness is in the heart & in the mind. I pray someone remember me. I pray that I do make difference in this world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment