Saturday 23 March 2013

My 1st Paragliding Experience!!!

Alhamdullillah I come back in pieces, lol..

It was a crazy idea and I only bought 1 coupon from groupon, since I'm not sure whether there will anyone who will do it together with me..

Thank god, Wai Yien were ready to be part of my weird 'must do' list of things before I turn 30 years old :)

So we took KESAS, to Pelabuhan Klang and were quite OK as we had our GPS set from the coordinate given..but after some 15 mins into the kampung area, we were led to dead end road twice!! In the end, we just go with our gut to find the place and yeah, next time really need a 4 wheel drive as you will encounter unpaved road, as I guess it was for all the big trucks around there..

We arrived around 11 am..and there is already group of 6 people comes ahead of us, and so we spend like 2 hours under the tree in the middle of random place in Pulau Indah..hoho

Excited for our turn!!



Fly!!! Fly!! Fly!!

can u see me??


Flying High!!
 So basically you will be flying for around 10 to 15 mins depending on the wind condition. 

 It was different view altogether when you were below seeing it flying up in the sky, and then be the one sitting in the seat.

Was it scary, Yes!!! When the guy told me to put my seatbelt and my helmet on, I was like that's it?? What if  this thing fall down, how I can come back alive? What if we fall into the sea, how I can save myself if there is emergency, lol..yeah, that is so many thought in my 1st 5 mins up flying in the sky..that I just hold tightly the side bar beside me while recite all the doa that I know, but after a while, you could really feel the beauty of it. 

The beauty of the wind on your face, the beauty looking at the birds flying in front of you and looking at those things below and wonder that they really look so small...and for me I guess, there is never ending beauty of this earth that will make me wonder the creation of God, and for me, the feeling was serene? liberated? That to everything is so small from up the sky, I wonder should I see my problem as what I learn from today, you were not alone,That the world is so vast and full of places and hope.That at the end of the day, our problem is  so small to compare the beauty of this earth <3 ..

By the end of our 10 mins, we really thought it was so short..but I guess it was really a good experience..

Will I do it next time?? Yes!! probably I will do it at different place like the video below...woohoo..




And since we don"t really take our breakfast, so we head on to our 2nd plan of the day to Empire Mall to celebrate belated lunch for the birthday girl.. Ole-ole Bali..

Us sitting outside eventhough its so hot, with my reason I want to take pictures!! ^^

my food!!!..with banana shake..so yummy

WY choice of ayam panggang and barley lime

Yes, we finish everything since we were so hungry and one part of me was because of the price is in the group of, alang2 dah order mahal,jangan membazir, haha..but its really good..and I'm now writing this 7 hour after and still I feel so full!! we go back right after, that we don't bother to walk around the shopping mall, because we were so tired, even though it was our first time there..

So there it goes an update of one of my to do list before I turn 30 ^______^, should head up and write about my Seoul trip before my 'amnesia' kicks in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment