Wednesday 12 November 2014

JYJ & Shooping Trip in HochiMinh


So funny..lol..the moment when someone told you that they saw your face in youtube lol..
Hehsss..so yes, my 3rd trip to Ho Chi Minh (HCM) is mainly for JYJ and of coz the other half is for shopping time.

This time, stayed at Pink Saigon 2. Service/room so-so (I'm still loving Lien Thanh Hotel though..but it was strategic)-can go for shopping trip  to Ben Thanh and come back to hotel to put the bags, and then go shopping again!!! lolll *crieshappiness* :p
 Day 1 was filled with jalan-jalan cari makan and walk around Ben Thanh. And for the 1st time, I get to really walk around HCM city by foot...of course not that far, but from hotel to the Post Office,the church and the surroundings.

And for the 1st time I get to stop and take pictures of the old buildings and get to really see their beauty.
Some of the things you can't get when you go with big tour and see it from inside of the bus.


But of course, the downside is sometimes you get lost and do extra exercise and later having cramps haha..But it was always the best exercise :)





Pose je tuh..lakonan semata-mata :p



Day 2 the concert:
How could I say it..
The full fancams






By the way, I'm writing this after almost 2 months and right after my trip to Jeju & Seoul. So I hope I can remember as much as I can :)!!

The most memorable~~


near yet so far hahss :)
1.Singing and dancing in the rain ..like really really heavy rain. If this happen in real life outside of Jyj, I think Im going to die haha..
2.The missing of a lot of valuable things for malaysians..and of coz for a friend in our group,who almost miss out the concert because of the purse is missing with the ticket inside.Thankfully we have someone who bought an extra ticket.
3. The ever cute Junsu.
4. The mic not working for Junsu for tarantalegra song.And fans sing along with him very excitedly.
The only proper jyj pics I could take :(
5. Meeting and seeing a lot of malaysians. Not that I dont expect it..but it just a lot of them even in my standing box..that I want to take everyone's picture and just show to people bck home who think I'm crazy to travel far just for  concert ;p

my section!! ^^
6.Taking a taxi in a wet wet raincoat
7. Jyj singing and dancing in the rain. Yuchun hotness and playfullness.
8. Jaejoong vampirish charisma.
9. The live singing.
10. The whole feeling in the stadium. I was afraid or under impression that the ticket is not sold out or the stadium will be empty. But it was not thankfully. The level of craziness and screaming of the fans..really standout and I just feel happy to have that Jyj euphoria in the stadium ^_^

Overall....I'm so happy that I went.I wish I could go to every stop and especially to Japan..but I guess I need to be thankful. ^^..seeing junsu & jyj will forever reminds me to take in charge of my dreams. That I can't give up. The happiness that I can give only when my own dream is achieved.
#missingjyj already. #missingtotravelagain





And here the last one. ..my fav pose...HoChiMinh..missing the place <3





No comments:

Post a Comment