Saturday 18 October 2014

Random of Heart

Random post as this was not prepared in my diary. The first one where I guess I just want say something.

Do you feel that sometimes the world go around so fast that you feel that life just walk by??huhu..I do..it was weird and somehow it makes me angry.

Angry to myself more than the others. So many feelings in the heart. One you just realised, that the more days passed,you are getting older. The number was not a problem. But the goals that have not been achieved do get my head down a little.

Wonder if there are people actually reading this, or actually Im not sure myself. Sometimes I wonder if I do the right thing..sometimes I wonder if I should do other things..then for some reasons I wonder if I was alone in doing this. So much feelings....

And then I also read my post about why I want to be rich..and then I sigh. and I pray. There is so much things I want to do in this world. So many..but now feels that I have so little time and money. I feel restless. But I know that I need to do this. I need to..I dont knw the final answers or the final result,but I need to work forward.

I need to look further upward. I need to pray more. I need to work more. This is hard. This is sometimes feels so lonely. But I need to do it. I want to be rich. Not that I want the money to have millions..but I want to be rich so that I dont have to work until I become old.

At the end of the day,me,Munirah Khadri, want to be rich,want to experience everything in this world before I died. Before that someone's word becomes true. That one day I will become a blind person. Even when I do become blind,I want to tell myself that don't bother, you have do everything that you can,you have seen everything that you want. Chin up. Don't bother. You have work hard.

And because of that, I will not give up. I will not going to say no as option. I will work hard. I will do everything that it takes. I will do everything that I need to be. I will do everything that I want to be. That I myself will not give up. Ya allah ya rahman ya rahim...may you ease the pain in my heart right now...may you show me the way,the right one..that maybe in the end of my day, I will leave peacefully and I will be there in jannah ..that in the end of the day, someone in this world will says that I change their lives to be better #pray #heart #smile #happines #endoflife 

Xoxo  ....munirahkhadri

No comments:

Post a Comment