Tuesday 11 February 2014

Seoul Jan 23rd until 27th ~all the 1st one ^^

The 1st of something that can change the whole thing ^_^:
1)1st time having a travel roomate with non Muslim...
~ It's not I never lived with non muslim before, in USM & Canada,I did have a roomate of non muslim. But really travelling together,staying together for 5 days relying with each other, it was such a memorable experince.Lots of things I've learned.


2)1st time eating fresh,still moving octopus lol


3) 1st time lives is a smallest room in any guesthouse I ever been..I thought the one I stayed in Hong Kong is smallest,but this beat everything..
4) 1st time really went to tourist place alone~Cheongdokgung!! Such diffrent feeling from Gyeongbokgung..
5) 1st time vomiting everything after eating kimchijigae~yeah..not that I had nvr have any experience in bad stomach in my travel(Bandung) ..but this whole thing is so funny because I actually like KimchiJigae &everyone is alright except myself~~~boohooo
not the kimchi jigae I ate, but it looks like my breakfast here ^^

6) 1st time went to cat cafe...so cute..want to put then in my bag ^^

7) 1st time watch Kim Jaejoong Live♡♡♡

8) 1st time seeing a musical

9) 1st time seeing Xia/Kim Junsu in Musical 100x♡♡♡


10) 1st time in meeting a lot of new people ♡♡♡♡

All in all one of the best memorable trip ever!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment