Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 My Goal ~~

I wrote this on my birthday...at first thought, I kinda felt overwhelmed, in one way,I want to have so many things, and the other half in my mind is asking whether this is achievable. So I guess the rules is to write as much as you can in 10 minutes and write everything in your head without ever thinking everything...so I wrote this on my diary :)

- Earn $100k in a month
- Have $100k in Tabung Haji
- Have $200k in ASB
-Buy a bungalow house at Damansara at $5mil
-Date, Married, Babies lol
-Go to Paris
-Go to Spain
-Go to Turkey
-Go travel around the world
-------------and after a good 5 minutes scratching my head to write more things, I ended up with my crazy long list lol

2014 will be the year where, I;
-Go crazy
-Go spontaneous
-Go and be brave
-Go and do stupid things
-Go and like a person
-Go and see the world
-Go write something
-Go and see the beautiful clouds
-Go and do crazy things
-Go and have lots of money
-Go and be happy
-Go and make other people happy
-Go and do something
-Go and see the world
-Go go go go do it!!!!!

Pffftttt..haha ..reading it make me smile ^_^, it was not the best goal setting ever, yeah with all that s.m.a.r.t thing, but anyways I love it..it need to be more specific but I will take it as my guidelines for everything comes in 2014! :) ...ohhh and I super like the quote I found below..to have courage in your heart to understand the unthinkable :)



No comments:

Post a Comment