Monday 20 May 2013

Night Routine

Yesterday's post was a little bit in my serious mode kind of thing..
So let just be a little bit random today :)
Now let me present to you the oh so convenient thing being a woman.^_^
Tadaaa..
From left, is hair tonic from101 HairCare, Feet Lotion from The Face Shop, Tony Moly Snail Cream and lastly Vaseline Moisturiser. .
Yeah, itulah barang2 yang ku pakai setiap malam..cantikkah?? Haha..konon je mak enon saya nih :)
All the products I put on every night..

Well, I especially love the Lotion for the feet. I have super dry skin and I've been using a lot of lotion & cream in the market to make it better...And after using it for a few months, it does shows improvement...or actually it comes with the foot scrub &  the foot mist ..so I guess with using all three, it helps to maintain the overall moisture of your feet.
And yes, the snail cream.Some said it just marketing ploy with the name and the benefits,  but I really like it, more than my previous night moisturiser.And even my beautician/ facial therapist told me that my face was not as dry as before..less wrinkle she said :)..
So what else did I put?? 
Well other than facial wash, make up remover is a must.Currently I'm using Hollika Hollika Kiwi cleanser and Bobbi Brown..Masker every Saturday from The Face Shop too...

If for some reason, you feel like there is many Korean products,  it's kinda true,

I'm half kpop and travel guilty buyer :). I already have in my mind what I'm going to buy for my next Seoul trip pfttttt :p

So senang tak jadi perempuan??.haha..no seriously, saya tak lah secantik mana, dan memakai brg ini tidak la menjadikan saya selebriti, tapi saya suka memakainya kerana ia memberikan saya lebih keyakinan...ehemmm guna bahasa melayu penuh ni..

I guess, its best to summarize that a good beauty product will give you more confidence in your everyday life. That's how I feel about them now
So happy shopping, happy using, happy trying all of those I listed, hope it will helps you like it has help me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment