Sunday 19 May 2013

30 things I want to do before I turn 30

So there was this list that I wrote probably on Dec 2012 /Jan, 2013...

Untuk mengingatkan saya bahawa saya akan menghampiri usia itu, Lol

And to remind myself that its celebration of all things that I want to accomplish on this year..

So here is the list originally..
1) Travel to Canada
2) Travel to Mekah
3) Do bungee jumping in Australia
4) Visit Hobbit in New Zealand
5) Talk in front of 1000 people
6) Ride hot air ballon
7) Go to Korea to meet JYJ
8) Volkswagen GTI
9) Money -Earn, Save , Invest, {$15k after tax, $500k in ASB, 2 properties)
10) Burberry bag
11) Take potrait picture with family and friends
12)...
13)....
14)....
..
...
...
30)


Yes, that is all in the list...
I did not finish it until now, and its already May 2013..
With the coming of June, I only have another 6 months to look back, to think, and to ask my heart with all those questions again...

Also in my diary, I wrote~To walk through life or to walk with life;  going back or to starts a new beginning ...

What actually did I achieve in this 5 month? ???

1) Travel to Seoul
●●The initial plan was really to go Mekah, tapi apakan daya, with all the new visa rule, terpaksa tarik diri..hv to let it pass for now..so the funny thing abt my seoul trip, it just so randomly that a good friend is going and I was there with cash..my thinking was  since I already plan to travel,  what the heck, just use it and travel anyway..And I'm glad I did it.
•• Never been to Seoul before, but I was just so excited that I did the research to the places that I wanted to go, how to go there, how much is the cost etc etc..Yeah...it was the trip whereby the Travel Planner inside of me was born :)
2) Paragliding
3) See myself on tv for 2 seconds :), I miss You korean drama commercial
4) House.Puchong.1000sq feet. (In process)
5) Job.Assistant Manager.Wage Increase.[well like others, my 1st thought, where did that come from?? :) ]
6) ASB~nope..I dont think it will grow as much I dream it to be,  but I'm going to make it RMxxxk. If god willing :)
7) Decahaya Travel
8) The Smile Within.Accidentally Perfect.♥♥♥

Yup,so that was it..Just 8. A small one..not even half of 30!!....

But after so much thought and self talk, I don't think it was a bad number...

See, when you decide for a goal, dream or target, you need to take action.And when you see the results, something inside have change to make it happen..

For me , there was a little bit of sadness when I know some of the thing might never happen, but I'm happy at least 1% of me were nearer to that dream than before..the best part of all this, was when random people told me that I look different or I look happier :), or with question,  What happen to you??..it was a defining moment for me to realised that I, Munirah Mohd Khadri are better than the person I used to be..

I might not the perfect person I want to be.
I might not be the richest girl yet.
I might be imperfect to be blind in one eye..but I will never make myself down again. I was braver, have more confident to talk and to see others with eye to eye..

With a promise I had made for myself to search the happiness around me and to appreciate life...So let us together dream of our dream..let us play with our imaginations :) , For this coming months,I actually have written what I want to do!! hoping to write it down here soon!! And I hope I will get some inspiration from the above and from people around me too...

Be safe and keep smiling :)




No comments:

Post a Comment