Monday 18 May 2015

Should I???

Mix feeling really. I ask everyone. No one ask me to do what makes me happy. They ask me to think about the worst case that can happen. So I did what I did the best. Write it all out. And so I put it in the wall and I know the answer. It was all in my heart all the time. The main question is, Could I achieve my dreams if I stay? 
And if I go, can it become better than now? Do I believe it? YES!!
Do I know how to do it? No. But deep in my heart I need to do this.

What if my life end tomorrow? It will kill me coz I know Im not listening to my heart all along. Was I just being the best now,shows the best that I could be? What is life and love if its all being told to do what others want you to do?

At the end of the day, what will be the diffrence in  my life if I stay to do the same thing, at the same place.

Life is to give, life is to have fun, Live to be happy ^_^

Xoxo-Munirah #decahaya

No comments:

Post a Comment