Tuesday 3 September 2013

Death

Death..
One day we will meet..
Last Sunday,It was a shock and sad news..we are not close but we acknowledged each other. Everyday the greeting was just a head gesture & small nod..that was only it.Yet, when the news come..I feel the sadness.

I wonder about our last encounter.Will it be different it I say more words? Will it be different if I smile a little more often?
Those thought, those questions linger in me when I sat there in the corner of the mosque overlooking at the non moving body.

What if that is me? I ask myself..
What if I need to leave tomorrow?
Will I have a regret?
What that I'm most afraid at..I realised is not just that I leave this world unprepared,  but I'm afraid of all the things that I want to do, and I want to say,that is left undone.

When I look at him, to be gone in such a young age, I realised that all feelings that I'm afraid of,is just a dust. If tomorrow I'm going to leave..at least I want people to say that she lives happily and wholeheartedly. ..by all means if it is the way, may Allah show the light & may Allah also bring the true guidance for me till Jannah, insyaallah..

2 comments:

  1. Been there and done that, I understand what does it feel.. I told myself not to repeat the same things but sometimes its beyond our control due to certain reasons.. For whatever it is I kept improve myself..hope same goes to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, yes...thank u for your insight ^_^, it is weird, but I guess this year is a year of looking bck & understand what is important to me as a person. .Hopefully I can find my way & my passion in neae future..thank you for reading this :)

    ReplyDelete