Tuesday 25 September 2012

A letter To a friend :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear friend,

You might not know me, or you might have forgotten about me, but it's ok...

I'm writing to you to say I'm sorry for everything...

I'm sorry for being too quite, maybe you probably feel a little bit overwhelmed that you also forgot that I have a voice,

I'm sorry for not saying anything, even though I know I should,

I'm sorry for not being there, I'm so selfish,

I'm sorry for thinking that you are not good enough for me,

I'm sorry if I had hurt you.....

See the things is, I'm never knew I was good, I never believe I can be the best, I never trust myself..
I'm too angry with everything, everyone, blaming that it was everyone's fault that I'm different...
I can't see myself in the mirror,such that was seeing an ugly face that I want to forget...
I don't speak as I'm afraid to looks straight into your eyes..
I'm afraid that you could see my disability that I wish I could disappear in flash light..

For that all negativity I had before ,
Thank you for being there,
THANK YOU for being my friend, 
Thank you for giving me the chance to live again as a human being who finally accepts that she is half blind ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment