Wednesday 29 February 2012

I need a Magic ball

Not sure whether it was because of my age or was it a sign??

Reading Potter's book, getting emotional about Steve Jobs loss, the Korean drama all about starting over have plagued my mind like forever...

I know this coming, but never knew how demanding is to think about this over and over again...

What will I do if I meet my 10 years old younger self? My 19 years old,studying at Matriculation College waiting for a call from any university..What will I told her? What I want her to do?? What I want her to be????

Then there is Scent of Woman..If I have only 3 months to live, what will I do??What I will do differently from now?

Will there be people remember about me even when I'm gone? Could I do so much good things in the world like Mr Jobs ??

Can I?What I want to be??- these questions keep coming & coming..I seriously need a MAGIC wand~ :/


No comments:

Post a Comment